Tuesday, February 28, 2006

what possesses them...?

Last night heralded the return of an old nemesis for me as a pair of online psychopaths posing as moors murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley began threatening me in explicit ways.
Not only did they discuss what they were planning to violently do to me and my family (yawn) but also, much more fearsomely according to them, they were going to hack the computers of all of the email addresses I have on my MSN list
They don't worry or intimidate me but they are starting to prove quite an annoyance. Quite what their problem is or even where they came from in the first place is beyond me but if anyone I know starts receiving abuse, it's not me. My messenger has been hacked.
Ho-hum, the joys
Anyway, four blizzards today but no lying snow as of yet. The weather forecasts are promising though so I live in hope...!

No comments: