Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bleugh (literally)

My frustration levels concerning the longetivity of my illness have just peaked to a new height.
Partaking on what should be an enjoyable and relaxing lunch hour away from the trials and stresses of work, I have spent much of my free time bending over the bog throwing out torrents of previously munched food, combined with the contents of my stomach.
I haven't been on form all day, with a pounding headache and regular heat flushes that have made me feel fit to collapse.
I now have to scrub my mouth out more thoroughly than usual to extinguish the stench of vomit from my breath (lovely, I know) and put on my most convincing 'hello customer I'm really happy that you've come to complain' face while feeling wretched inside.
Oh, joy.

No comments: