Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Places everyone!

Today was the day I was assessed for my theare studies course on the basis of my acting abilities. We were to perform a 20-25 minute piece of drama from scratch and our months of effort and preparation culminated in a rather good show.
Overcoming practically every problem and setback possible, we pulled the play together and delivered acting at the top end of our abilities and I must say that it is quite a relief that it is all over.
Paired with a portfolio of work, the piece is worth 40% of my entire AS grade so it was quite important. And the after show buzz has topped any feeling of aftershowbuzzness (sorry my vocabulary and writing skills aren't up to much this evening) I have ever had.
I believe we have achieved an enormous amount from this piece of work and, in the end, after all of the stress it created, I am proud of it.
Good show old chum!

No comments: