Sunday, February 19, 2006

Panic Stations

Well the pressure is mounting and I am faced with something I haven't come across before...a piece of coursework that I cannot wangle and haggle over the deadline.
Yes, this portfolio of work MUST be in on Wednesday or else I fail the entire course. I'm not sure how far through it I am but I need to build up 2000 words of pure analytical quality as well as a hefty combination of photographs, research and such-like concerning my devised drama for theatre studies.
This would be in the realms of possibility if I hadn't been working all weekend, due in at work all through next week and have rehearsals on the day before the dreaded deadline.
Admittedly, once it has made the first deadline, I then have another week to improve it based on the markings of my teacher so I will still have a chance to up the grade, but nevertheless, this is probably the biggest amount of pressure I've ever faced at school and the enormity of it's importance in my future success has recently just hit me and I am positively terrified.
Not only that, I also have a website to build for an ICT project and a project for English language to complete.
And, once all that is out the way, there's no chance of nodding off to sleep...as I have to read a whole book in a week as well.
God, I hate school. Just over a year to go however...then I'm taking a year out.
I think I deserve it!
Heh. Wish me luck!
:(

No comments: