Monday, February 13, 2006

Dubious Dedication

My posting takes on a rather different form this evening. Unsure of what to ramble on about, I asked the advice of my girlfriend. The topic she chose, remarkably, was herself. So here it is, her claim to fame
Tomorrow, she will be making a trip similar to the one I did precisely a year ago and auditioning for the National Youth theatre of Britain.
While I know she will excel any expectations the judge has, she has a somewhat frustrating attribute that causes her to underestimate her own abilities and herself in general
This quality has often given me cause for concern for I don't see anything which hinders my view of her; which is that she is very special
As well as being absolutely gorgeous, she is also one of the funniest people I've met with the warmest nature and she is amazing fun to be around.
So, I'll use this post to express to her how much I love her and how proud I am of her.
And, of course, to show everyone else that I can be soft when I want to be.
Heh

2 comments:

gemmak said...

Lol....you big softie! ;o)

Wallo said...

lol me? Im the most macho guy youll ever meet! *cough*