Sunday, February 05, 2006

Bah! That's the way the cookie crumbles

My lack of subtlety and integraty became my former blog's downfall, as a dramatic showdown (well, not overly dramatic, but as I explained, I do tend to exaggerate on occasion when posting) rocked my school
You may remember a rather negative post I made concerning a school teacher. Well, naturally as sod's law and my general run of bad luck would have it, the teacher it was based (loosely) upon happened upon it and read the full sordid details.
I was dragged into the head of year's office, grumbled at and then I made a series of apologies to the lady concerned. I must admit, I haven't felt such a high amount of guilt in quite some time as she definitely took it to heart.
All appears sorted now, but I know and she knows that it has permanentely damaged our once blossoming relationship.
Well, shit happens

No comments: