Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A dramatic day

Don't be overly intrigued by the title of my latest ramblings, the adjective merely refers to the theme of what I did to day...drama, obviously.
Waking up and dragging my carcass out of the house at an early hour, I did the unthinkable and went into school during half term. This proposterous idea would not have been comprehensable in my wildest dreams but nevertheless, there I was, in that gloomy building of torture and pain to rehearse for my exam piece.
With precisely one week to go, it was time to begin the procedure of panicking. Or working hard. We chose the latter and steamed through rehearsals until I'm positively sick of yelling 'You filthy heathen!' and hearing 'Oh, Arthur, I love you so much!'
However, we thespians have to do what needs done and I'm relieved to say it is finallt taking shape. Pair this with the positively orgasmic fact that I've finished the biggest piece of coursework I've evr written for school and this devised piece may not be so bad after all.
And the best thing is...by this time next week it will just be a distant memory.
So we can then panic about the musical...but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it

No comments: