Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A well earned break!

This week began a two week release from the trials and tribulations of school life. Yes Easter half term is upon us at last, and boy am I ready for it!
The past few weeks have been full of ups and downs and certainly a huge amount of stress and fatigue has resulted from this.
Thankfully, I have been left with barely any holiday tasks to complete for subjects; something which knocked me with a great sensation of pleasant surprise.
I don't even have too many work shifts so I can use these two weeks for a few simple purposes. namely to relax, slob out, contemplate the copious amounts of 'stuff' rushing through my head and prepare myself for the last hurdle of the school year, namely the exams.
When I say PREPARE, I do not mean revise. I mean chill out so I am ready to revise when I get back!
For me, holidays and revision do not mix!
When I'm not at school, I don't DO school. Period.

No comments: