Saturday, May 27, 2006

Phew...

It's been a tad quiet in this corner of the blogosphere of late, for a number of reasons. First of all, I've been relatively out of action in the breathing space I've had in a busy 'end of week' what with being struck direly ill...again.
Not that I've had much time to focus on the ailments. Seven hours worth of examinations on Friday. While the questions were suitably decent, the toll of writing solidly, without more than a ten minute break and foodless began to weigh heavily. At four o clock, I then had to dash to a harsh shift at work which wouldn;t end til half ten.
Bah!
Never mind...holidays tomorrow. I escape to Turkey with the family and step bastard for a week.
But there will be some form of ramblings here, courtesy of Jo.
Just so you don't miss me TOO much ;)

No comments: