Thursday, May 25, 2006

Big load of bull!

Last night I had the misfortune of tuning into Big Brother. This wasn't by choice, I was merely in a location where I had no control over the television, and no means of vacating the room either.

And sitting there, I only became further baffled at how people can derive 'entertainment' out of a blatant and cruel bullying campaign that will no doubt have encouraged the 95% of BB viewers who are schoolchildren to unleash similar torrents of abuse on fellow classmates because it's 'amusing'

Not only that, I was cringing with discomfort at the thought of several million people sitting in front of their televisions watching two de-clothed individuals wrapped round eachother, whispering and kissing in what anywhere else would be a very private moment...for a prolonged amount of time.

What a load of trash!

1 comment:

Wallo said...

Abbi: bet you were engrossed you perv!