Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Fringe

There can't be anyone who hasn't heard of the Edinburgh Fringe so I won't bother explaining that it is a world renowned festival complete with acts to suit all tastes...oh there we go.
This weekend, I'll be taking a look myself, after missing out last year.
I think it's such a brilliant cultured thing to do and, having performed there myself in the past, I can understand the sheer thrill of taking to the stages, even if it is for free.

I have no idea what I'm going to see, I love the variety and hate it at the same time.
I know there will be things I can't see but I'll have fun trying to get round as much as I can.
I wonder if anyone else is going...drop me an email if you'll be there at the weekend!

I'll blog what I go and see after the weekend, but I just thought I'd share my sense of looking forwardness in an otherwise bland, monotonous summer!

No comments: