Thursday, June 08, 2006

What's done is done

Finally...the culmination of a long and daunting period of stress and emotional fatigue, the details of which I still am unable to relate here.
I've practically had to make a horrible and life changing decision which has plagued my mind for months and left me in quite a confused state.
I finally found my answer yesterday and am now coming round to accepting that I can't plkease everyone.
What I've decided will have countless effects on other lives...and I may end up losing a few people I deem close to my heart through it. But what I've done will inevitable right in the long, so I hope those of you who will feel let down and angry at me will, in time, start to understand that.

I'd like to make thanks to those people who have listened to me over the past few months but particularly to two people, who I won't name here but who most certainly know who they are, who have been essential rocks for me.
From the bottom of my heart and with all the gratitude I have in me and more, i thank you both.

And sorry...

3 comments:

Jennytc said...

Doesn't make any sense to me, I'm afraid, but good luck with whatever it is. :)

Fletch said...

Our character...is an omen of our destiny, and the more integrity we have and keep, the simpler and nobler that destiny is likely to be.
- George Santayana

Keep the faith (U could even mail me! ;o) )

Ciao Ciao

Wallo said...

jennyta: Thank you for your good wishes.xx

Fletch: Same applies. Thank you :)