Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A tentative step

After another few days on the brink of rock bottom-ness after returning to the state referred to HERE, I have made a rather bold (for me) decision to consult someone in the professional field to sort through the battle ground that is my mind.
Whether or not therapy will do any good, I don't know. But I suppose it is worth a try, depsite my copious amount of misgivings.
It would be an understatement to claim that i'm a tad nervous about delving deep into stuff I don't want to talk about and open up my psychology bare to a stranger.
But, if I can walk out any time I want to, there's a slight comfort in the fact that it isn't compulsory.

3 comments:

gemmak said...

It isn't compulsory but it might help and as one who has been that route, whoever it is won't feel like a stranger for long, it ain't as bad as it seems I promise...oh, and you have my number! *hugs* xxx

Wallo said...

Gemmak: A week after this post, I still haven't taken any action or got the guts to make an appointment.
I keep changing my mind over how necessary it is, if I'm honest.

Thanks by the way! xxx

Jennytc said...

The first step is the most difficult - you are worth it!